we have a new look website
CHECK it out!
Thank you to Katrin Chrysaphis
15, 16, 17 October 2010
Albert Park Waterways
who is Weaver
The Ancient One who protects,
provides and inspires play:
She who serves community
and shares the wisdoms of her life.
She who listens and heals
She who holds the vision
and SHE who births and nourishes
the threads of weaving Sacred Womans Way …
SHE who is Weaver
Venue: Gaia’s Garden ~ Kew East
What is the role of Goddess women/movement in bringing
about positive change in the world?This gathering is designed to bring women together from around Australia to discuss a series of questions including:
• Who is the Goddess? What do we mean when we talk about Her? Is it Goddess or the Goddess?
• What difference do we want to make in the world and how can/do we do that?
• How do we represent ourselves to others?
• How do we relate to pagans, witches, wicca, women in traditional church settings?
• What are our connections with ecology and environmental movement(s)?
• Jenny Cameron: Co-convener Gaia’s Garden, Creative visualization and ritual
• Patricia Corner: Convener Goddess Association in Australia
• Red Catherine Johns: Environmentalist and Romany
• Coralie Ling: Retired Uniting Church Minister (TBC)
• Dr Glenys Livingstone: Author of ‘PaGaian Cosmology: Reinventing Earth Based Goddess Religion, Teacher and Presenter
• Jane Meredith: Reclaiming Australia, Priestess and author of ‘Aphrodite’s Magic’
• Anique Radiant Heart: Singer and Ritual Creatrix
• Dr Patricia Rose: Teacher, Facilitator, Presenter
• Lynne Sinclair-Woods: Presenter, Artist
• Chris Sitka: Researcher, Presenter
• Dr Tricia Szirom: Co-convener of Gaia’s Garden and Facilitator
• Avril Webb: Ritual Creatrix and Coordinator of Melbourne’s Goddess Conference.
thea Gaia: Creator of the Goddess Posters, mentor and inspiration to the Goddess community in Australia.
Cost: $120 to cover meals, refreshments and materials
Venue: 11 Munro St Kew East 3102
Information: 03 98592292
GaiasGarden ~ http://www.gaiasgarden.com.au
v v v